Followers

| YOU are the ONLY EXCEPTION |

Thursday 28 April 2011

i feel myself so STUPID as you escape

 due to a variety of feelings . i am confused between love and lies .isometimes choose between the two is wrong . but if we realized just knew the fact and reality .



  • i want YOU
  • i need YOU
  • i miss YOU
  • i love YOU 
  • i hate YOU
  • i adore YOU
think right now need love , care , caress your child and fidelity inrelationships . but i do not know the heart is owned by whom ? Because now i have to open the hearts of blues . My soul is now EMPTY SOUL !!!!!!



really need to give love to keep alive the spirit of fun !
LOVE oh LOVE ! why are you so cruel to me that once the soul thereto PLAYGIRL is now empty soul, or soul singles ? difficult for me to understand about my own life when it is so ..






p/s : Remember NOT LOVE TOYS!






No comments: